2nd September 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA+Economics Hons?

Sir, currently i am in class 10 and going to take commerce . Please suggest scope of MBA + ECONOMICS HONS.

4th December 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MBA Economics Hons?

dear sir/mam i clear 12th class after few month i want to ask wht is the scope after eco hons n then mba
19th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir. i am a student of class 12th and want to choose economics hons as my career. but what is the scope of it in india..?
2nd January 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11th n i want to do economic honours after my 12th class and after that law could you please suggest me that what scope is there for all these things what are the things i can go on after doing it as i am having interest in economics and i cope up with it very efficiently and i want to do law too then what are the better options i should think about. and i want to know if there is any good college in dehradun for economics honours . please do tell me fast as i am despirately waiting.
30th April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 11 nd wanaa opt for economics honours..may i knw d scope after doing it as my career option..
22nd May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing economics hons.... with 60% marks i want to go london skull of economics............or want to do MBA WHICH OPTION IS BETTER
22nd May 2012, 09:34 PM
multiplier

Default Re: Scope of MBA+Economics Hons?

i m pursuing economics hons...........nd scoring 60% approx. ............i want to knw abt either i will opt 4 MBA or go to london school of economics for further studies.?
29th October 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of HS Commerce 2nd year, & willing to take up Economics (Hons) ..
But please tell me, should I go for MBA later on or M.A. (Eco)??
30th December 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i am studyng b.sc in economics(H )..wat r scope of getting good salary job?mba ya m.sc?
7th January 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH SALARY ONE CUD GET AFTR DOING B.A.ECONOMICS FRM DU
31st May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

m doing economics honors from DU please tell me wich is better option ma in eco or mba..
28th June 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in class X right now and willing to opt for commerce next year. I want to do eco honours and then mba. I wanted to know the package i'm going to get after completing this 5 year course.
25th June 2023, 12:56 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Scope of MBA+Economics Hons?

The scope of pursuing an MBA (Master of Business Administration) after completing a B.A Economics (Honors) is promising. Here are some aspects to consider regarding the scope of an MBA with an economics background:

Business Strategy and Consulting: An MBA with an economics background can prepare you for strategic roles within organizations. Your understanding of economic principles, market analysis, and forecasting can be valuable in shaping business strategies and making informed decisions. You can pursue careers in consulting firms, advising businesses on market trends, competition, and growth opportunities.

Financial Analysis and Investment Banking: An economics background combined with an MBA can be advantageous for roles in financial analysis, investment banking, and asset management. You can leverage your analytical skills and economic knowledge to evaluate financial data, assess investment opportunities, and provide insights into market trends and economic indicators.

Market Research and Data Analytics: An MBA with an economics background can be useful in market research and data analytics roles. You can apply economic theories and statistical techniques to analyze market dynamics, consumer behavior, and industry trends. This can involve collecting and interpreting data to support business decision-making, product development, and marketing strategies.

Economic Policy Analysis: With an MBA and a strong foundation in economics, you can pursue opportunities in economic policy analysis and research. This can involve working for government agencies, think tanks, or research organizations, providing insights on economic policies, conducting economic impact assessments, and contributing to policy formulation and evaluation.

Entrepreneurship and Start-ups: An MBA can equip you with the skills and knowledge to start your own business or work in a start-up environment. With an economics background, you can apply economic principles to assess market opportunities, develop business plans, and understand the economic factors that can influence the success of a venture.

International Business and Trade: An MBA with an economics background can be advantageous for careers in international business and trade. Your understanding of global economics, trade policies, and international markets can be valuable in roles such as international business development, trade analysis, or managing cross-border operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?