23rd September 2013, 01:18 AM
dwivedi neha

Is MBA a good option after B.A economics hons

sir i hav completd my graduatn (b.a eco hons) from punjab univrsty chandigarh ..is mba HR is good option after dis from amity universty?
or do i should go for post graduation?

Related Questions:
23rd September 2013, 10:00 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Is MBA a good option after B.A economics hons

good and noble. www.virtuesproject.com will help u further strengthen your resolve.
go for mba - as it combines bizness with econs. this gives an added advantage as u wanna go into the commercial world.
if econs is your passion and easy for u - then stick to it.
if u have many poor people in your country u can think of econs to pull them out of their poverty.
use econs to start social enterprise which is now a burgeoning industry in many countries.
all the best
23rd September 2013, 02:24 PM
cherrykat

Smile Re: Is MBA a good option after B.A economics hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwivedi neha View Post
sir i hav completd my graduatn (b.a eco hons) from punjab univrsty chandigarh ..is mba HR is good option after dis from amity universty?
or do i should go for post graduation?
hello ms.dwivedi neha, your post graduation should based on the proffession you want to choose like if you want to earn with your undeergraduation you can chose MBA. but if you want high profile job you need to pursue your masters. according to my suggestion you can go with your masters and chose a much better proffesion than what you get with your MBA. all the best
25th June 2023, 12:55 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Is MBA a good option after B.A economics hons

Yes, pursuing an MBA (Master of Business Administration) after completing a B.A Economics (Honors) can be a good option depending on your career goals and interests. Here are some points to consider:

Broaden Your Skillset: An MBA program provides a comprehensive understanding of various business disciplines such as finance, marketing, operations, human resources, and strategic management. Combining an MBA with a background in economics can give you a unique skillset that combines economic analysis with business acumen, which can be valuable in many industries and roles.

Career Opportunities: An MBA can open up diverse career opportunities beyond traditional economics-related roles. It can qualify you for management and leadership positions in various sectors such as finance, consulting, marketing, sales, operations, and business development. The combination of economic knowledge and business management skills gained through an MBA can make you a desirable candidate for these roles.

Analytical Skills: B.A Economics (Honors) equips you with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. These skills can be further enhanced and complemented by an MBA program, which emphasizes data analysis, strategic thinking, and decision-making. This combination of analytical and managerial skills can give you a competitive edge in the business world.

Networking and Professional Connections: Pursuing an MBA allows you to connect with professionals from diverse backgrounds and industries. Building a strong network of peers, alumni, and industry professionals can provide valuable connections, mentorship opportunities, and access to a wide range of career prospects.

Entrepreneurship: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, an MBA can provide you with the business knowledge and skills required to start your own venture. Your background in economics can help you analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and economic factors that can impact business decisions.

Career Progression: An MBA is often considered a qualification that can accelerate career progression. It can provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to take on managerial and leadership roles within organizations. With an MBA, you may have better opportunities for promotions, salary advancements, and increased responsibilities.

However, it's important to consider your specific career goals and aspirations. Research MBA programs and institutions to ensure they align with your objectives. Consider factors such as specialization options, curriculum, faculty expertise, industry connections, and placement records. Assess the cost, time commitment, and potential return on investment based on your career aspirations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?