18th July 2012, 07:35 PM
salonisaran

What should I do after BSc Biotech Hons? What is the scope after doing that?

Hie,

I am doing B.Sc biotech hons. I want you suggest me, what should i do after this? Or else If i do MBA , what is the scope after doing that?

saloni

31st August 2012, 04:49 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: What should I do after BSc Biotech Hons? What is the scope after doing that?

With Bachelor of science in B.Tech attract attract people in diverse Technological industries while MBA programs also attract diverse industries and cultures.MBA Programs is useful when begining a job search and with this programs you can start up your own venture in the field of Technology...all in Engineering..also note that...There is no undergraduate study in MBA programs .....But if you need a Masters you can apply for Masters in Engineering 'MBA' Degree programs so as to acquire more skills in your current field.
23rd October 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after BSc Biotech Hons? What is the scope after doing that?

Sir i have done b.sc biotech. now what should i do. I am poor boy so can't study even i want.plz help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?