6th February 2011, 02:12 PM
pankajenq

Scope of MBA in Rural Management after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering

Hello sir, this is pankaj sir i have completed b.tech with mechanical engg. And i want to know about scope in rural management and environment management.will this course is better for me bcz i am mechanical graduate student.if No then which type of management course is better for me.plz tell me sir by email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation
  2. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  3. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  4. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  5. Should I go for MSc or MBA in engineering management?
  6. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  7. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which stream should I opt if I want to do MBA
  9. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  10. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student -- [New]
  11. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  12. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the scope of HR for Male candidates
  14. Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?
  15. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  16. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  17. Scope and the salary of mechanical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the courses available in UP?
6th February 2011, 04:01 PM
balajimv

Default Re: Scope of MBA in Rural Management after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering

Hi, I am balaji. Your Interest in MBA is Good, But what I am Suggesting you is Mechanical and Rural management has no connection, after doing a MBA you will get a Knowledge, But Most of the companies are not hiring B.tech with MBA Qualification, So better you do M.Tech or Join to a Job and do MBA in correspondence opt for MBA Marketing because you have done Mechanical ENGG, so you can get a job of marketing the mechanical goods, Which is Having a lot of scope.
22nd April 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MBA in Rural Management after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering

i m persuing BBA .I want to know the scope of MBA in rural management . many rumers are there which create hinderence to me for choosing subjects (mba RM) so please suggest me to choose a good cource for MBA.
16th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

does our btech degree has any connection with our mba? or is it completely different? please help me.
2nd May 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

there is not a any connectin.
21st September 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

IS IT A GOOD CHOICE TO DO MBA IN MARETING AFTER BTECH IN MECHANICAL?
8th November 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

after be mechanical which MBA course is best for entering in gujarat government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?