7th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation

i have completed my graduation and i want to do mba in rural management.so please tell me the scope of rural management and topmost colleges list in this branch india. please do as possible.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  3. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  4. Scope of MBA in Rural Management after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
  5. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  6. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management -- [New]
  7. MBA in aviation management through Management Quota after Graduation in BMS?
  8. How to become an astronaut in NASA after 12th?
  9. How to do MBA in HR? What should I choose after my graduation in BSc?
  10. Higher studies PG courses after B.Com? Colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  12. What should be my specialization in MBA after completing BCA? Shall I go for MBA in Telecom Management?
  13. How to do Post graduation in MBA in power management? I have completed engineering in electrical
  14. What is the scope of MBA in IT? Can I specialize in IT after graduating from B.Com and diploma in Management Information System?
  15. How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?
  16. Which is the best college in Hyderabad other than Osmania Medical College?
  17. Which course should I opt with B.Com hons?
  18. What has more scope between BBM and B.Com?
10th June 2017, 09:51 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation

You can opt MBA (Rural Management) after completion of graduation. For Admission, You need to appear entrance exam CAT or State Level entrances. Admission will be based on score obtained in CAT.

Entrance Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal and Reading Comprehension

Career Scope
If you are interested in rural management, then you will have great career opportunities in rural management. You can work as a Rural Manager, Sales Officer, Researcher, Adviser in public or private organizations or NGOs.

Employment Areas
- Insurance Companies
- Research and Consulting Firms
- Banks
- Funding Agencies
- Voluntary Groups
- National and International NGOs
- Government Owned Rural Management Projects
- Sponsored Rural Management Projects

Top Institutes Offering MBA (Rural Management)
- Institute of Rural Management, An and
- Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Rural Research and Development, Gurgaon
- G.B. Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad
- Xavier Institute of Social Sciences, Ranchi
- Kalinga School of Rural Management, Bhubaneswar
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Amity School of Rural Management, Noida
- XIDAS (Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies), Jabalpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?