22nd May 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com, CA, ICWA or CS student appear for Indian Forest Service?

can a b.com or ca or icwa or cs student appear for indian forest service.please reply me plz...

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Com, CA, ICWA or CS student appear for Indian Forest Service?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  3. Is there any job in Indian Forest Service for Computer Science graduate?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Indian Forest Service exam for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. What is IFS stands for? In which service I will get work after qualifying in UPSC exam, Forest or Foreign?
  6. Which are the good coaching centers for Indian Forest Service examinations in Hyderabad?
  7. Eligibility to appear in Indian Forest Service exam for B.Sc(Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry) student?
  8. Can B.E graduates sit for IFS exam?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Forest Service Exam after doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks for Indian Forest Service?
  11. How to find a career in Forest Department other than by IFS Exam and IIFM being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to join Indian Forest Service for B.E. student?
  13. What is the full form of IFS? Its Indian Forest Service or Indian Foreign Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Forest Service exam for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  15. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for Indian Forest Service and Indian Economic Service? How to prepare for them?
  16. Scope of doing BSc in Botany and courses that I can join after finishing my degree course?
  17. Eligibility to join Indian Forest Service for B.Sc(Bioinformatics) graduate? -- [New]
  18. Best books for veterinary science to prepare for IFS?
24th May 2012, 05:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com, CA, ICWA or CS student appear for Indian Forest Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a b.com or ca or icwa or cs student appear for indian forest service.please reply me plz...
In any of the courses you have mentioned, i.e. Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Work Accountancy and Company Secretary, it is very unlikely that you have studied any of the following subjects:

Forestry
Agriculture
Botany
Chemistry
Geology
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science

However, candidates who have studied Mathematics in the bachelors degree or equivalent examination is also supposed to be considered eligible for the Indian Forest Services Exam but since Mathematics in any of the aforementioned course is commercial in nature, it will not be considered equivalent to pure Maths and therefore, any individual holding the qualifications mentioned earlier will not be considered eligible to write the Indian Forest Services Examination.
4th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Com, CA, ICWA or CS student appear for Indian Forest Service?

i m b.com student i have a mathematics for business and statistic for business am i eligible for attend the forest service
8th November 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon..
As a question discussed earlier,is thr any other way to apply for this exam (if a B.com student)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?