5th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MEd for B.El.Ed student?

Hello friends, I am doing B.El.Ed course right now. After completing my this course I am planning to do MEd course. So, I would like to know about the scope of doing this MEd course after completing my B.El.Ed. Please tell me asap.

19th January 2020, 12:34 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Scope of studying MEd for B.El.Ed student?

B.El.Ed is the 4 year graduate level bachelor's in elementary education course. After B.El.Ed course, you can apply for government as well as private teaching jobs up-to class 8th by clearing examination CTET or State level TET. M.Ed is master degree course in education which has many advantages if you are looking for higher post in teaching or go to research sector in education field.

Advantages For M.Ed
- M.Ed course enhance your expertise in teaching and enrich your career prospects.
- M.Ed qualified can get job as a teacher at high school level.
- M.Ed course has more demand in teaching job market.
- After M.Ed, One can apply for the post PGT (Postgraduate Teacher).
- Teachers having advanced qualification like M.Ed can have changes of promotion to administration level and get more pay.
- After M.Ed, Interested students can enter into research field of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?