9th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Home Science Extention Education in Rural and Urban Areas? What is the scope?

wihat is the scope of home science extention education in rural and urban areas and its scope

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?
  2. Career scope after graduating in Home Science?
  3. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  5. What is the scope of BSc NSG in Rural community medicine? Which are the colleges offering this course?
  6. Any job available for me after completing graduation in Arts, English and Homescience? I have scored 50% marks in all
  7. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Study of Urban and Rural Sociology (Paper-V) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  10. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  11. What is the scope of IPR for a Commerce Graduate? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  13. Scope of MBA in Rural Management after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
  14. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  15. What is the scope in commerce with Physical Education?
  16. Scope of EC specially in USA or Canada? Where does this course have much scope?
  17. IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice - Rural Local self Governance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Reservations should be there or not? -- [Most Discussed]
10th September 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Home Science Extention Education in Rural and Urban Areas? What is the scope?

What is scope of sociology in home science?
19th July 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Home Science Extention Education in Rural and Urban Areas? What is the scope?

What type of job is obtain after BSc Home Science and give the details of this. And which is the best course between them BSc Home Science and BSc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?