14th January 2020, 05:56 PM
riteshbajpai

What is the eligibility criteria for PhD Tourism Management from BHU?

Hi Everyone, I am preparing for UGC NET (Tourism Management) and would like to know about the eligibility criteria for BHU PhD Program (Tourism Management). One more thing although I scored 58% in Post Graduation but scored below 50% in graduation. Will it make any issue in taking admission?

17th January 2020, 10:50 PM
maniraut23

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for PhD Tourism Management from BHU?

Well to get an asmission in banaras hindu university you need to clear the entrance test for phD in tourism management conducted by the university.

And for that you need to have graduate degree in relavant subjects with aggregate marks of atleast 50%.
19th January 2020, 01:10 PM
Afna Sulaiman

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for PhD Tourism Management from BHU?

Hi
To get a PhD admission in any university recognized by UGC you have to clear the entrance test conducted by respective universities.Junior Research Fellowships are offered by the UGC commission where you will be funded to do the research in any recognized university.For this you need Master degree on the respective field with not less than a percentage of 50.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?