23rd July 2013, 11:39 AM
Rashi R.K

Will I be able to obtain admission in B.Tech?

Will i obtain admission in b-tech?...please tel me if that's possible

21st August 2013, 03:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to obtain admission in B.Tech?

Those who have completed HSC with science as the main subject can apply for B.Tech. Intermediate class studies must be completed with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics as subjects. Entrance test are conducted at national or state level for admission. IIT JEE, MHTCET, etc are some of such entrance exams. Qualified ones in entrance test can seek admission through single window counseling process.
21st August 2013, 05:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to obtain admission in B.Tech?

Dear friend
You can get a admission into B.Tech if you have completed your 12th or equivalent with Maths,Physics and Chemistry as subjects from a recognised board/institute.After completing 12th with MPC course you need to appear for the entrance exams like IIT-JEE,AIEEE,Eamcet,etc......After qualifying in these entrance exams with good rank you can get a seat into the top engineering college/university.If you have not qualified in those entrance exams then also you can buy a seat in management quota by offering 8-10 lakhs for the college management.So,in any way after completing 12th or equivalent in non-medical science stream you can get a admission into B.Tech course.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?