28th June 2011, 08:18 PM
unique_prem

Which sector job will provide to me more salary after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?

I've done B.tech in Electrical & Electronics from a small unreputed college and only software companies come for recruitment. I want to know that which sector job will give me more salary software or core sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  3. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  4. Jobs in Automotive Sector after studying B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  5. How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics
  6. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which kind of job can in Power Sector after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics?
  8. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  9. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  10. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  11. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  12. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  13. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  14. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  15. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  16. Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics?
  17. Is it a good choice to join EEE branch in KIIT University?
  18. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
28th October 2011, 09:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector job will provide to me more salary after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?

B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics is of good scope. If you are interested in government jobs you have to clear the written test conducted by public firms. You can find the notification of the same in all the leading newspapers. In most of the colleges the majority of companies coming for placement are software companies. As far as salary is concerned, you will get more remuneration in software companies.
10th November 2011, 11:41 AM
rudramishra

Default Re: Which sector job will provide to me more salary after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?

in government jobs you have to clear the written test conducted by public firms. You can find the notification of the same in all the leading newspapers. In most of the colleges the majority of companies coming for placement are software companies. As far as salary is concerned, you will get more remuneration in software companie
26th December 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which sector job will provide to me more salary after doing B.sc. in biology and MBA in marketing ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?