19th August 2016, 11:57 PM
crown akkii

Selection chances in RAS for OBC candidates?

I come under the OBC category and I am preparing for RAS from Jaipur. I want to know what are the selection chances in RAS for OBC candidates?

20th August 2016, 11:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection chances in RAS for OBC candidates?

RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrative Services.

RPSC which is Rajasthan public Service Commission conducts entrance examination for this services. Minimum academic qualification required for this examination is bachelor's degree.

Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for this exam. The age limit for this exam is 21-35 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

Every year hundreds of OBC candidates are selected, so there is good chance of OBC candidate getting selected in RAS. Selection in this exam totally dependent upon your hard labour and conceptual clarity of different subjects. Cut off marks for OBC candidate is slightly less than general candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?