25th February 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SAT for Indian student? Number of candidates appear in SAT? Chances for selection?

Hello
What is the eligibility to give SAT exam
when I live in India and how many students
sit at once to give the exam.
Also, what is the selection chances?

26th February 2015, 04:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SAT for Indian student? Number of candidates appear in SAT? Chances for selection?

There is no specific eligibility criteria, which you have to satisfy to appear for SAT exam. That's because any candidate who want to pursue his/her bachelor's courses in foreign universities can apply for SAT exam. And you can appear in SAT exam, as many times as you can, because there is no limit, specified by SAT test center. And you can appear SAT exam at any time, because SAT exam is conducted through out the year.

Selection:-
There is no any selection Process. After completing your exam, you will get your SAT exam score. Then by using that score, you can apply for admission at universities, in which you want to join. If your are eligible for admission with your score, then the universities will send you admission letter, which was also called as I20.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?