19th May 2011, 10:42 PM
anand985

Which is the short term course in Electrical Engineering after B.Tech 1st year?

Hello sir,
I am Anand. Can you please suggest me a short term course in electrical engineering after b.tech 1st year??
Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

20th May 2011, 11:29 AM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Which is the short term course in Electrical Engineering after B.Tech 1st year?

There are various types of short term courses for u and some are listed here. you can choose one of them-
1)-Short Term Course Robotics and Automation
2)-Mechanics, Machines & Manufacturing
3)-Newer Optimization Techniques for Chemical Engineering Applications
(Short Course)
4)-Nanotechnology Workshop
5)-Adhesion and Friction and Soft Interfaces
Thanks!
21st May 2011, 06:58 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which is the short term course in Electrical Engineering after B.Tech 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand985 View Post
Hello sir,
I am Anand. Can you please suggest me a short term course in electrical engineering after b.tech 1st year??
Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
hello dear !

as you are interested in learning something apart from your course study I have some plans which are implemented by some of my friends and got succeeded

->Practicals

all ways my first priority goes to practical which enhances your skills in a healthy way.
this is a very good way to make use of free time by this you will improve your subject skill. for example you can do some project ideas which are already existing and proved as working patented by this you can develop a confidence in you that you can also do some thing in your stream

this will also help in your classwork , technical project presentation , semester project presentation etc.,

->Short term courses

you can take up any of the available shorterm courses like VLSI embedded designing , robotics etc.,but give least priority to this because it will again be like a boring regular college classes with lot of theory

->Workshops and seminars

than going to short term courses opt for this option so that you will know about updated technology with the real time experts of the industry so don't miss any chance to attend workshops in other colleges or your college

These are some of the ways to make your free time useful for your career all these experiences will add up to your resume

Regards

~AdityA~
21st May 2011, 07:40 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the short term course in Electrical Engineering after B.Tech 1st year?

There are many short term courses you can do like :
Matlab Programming
Java programming
Robotics
Ethical Hacking
Wireless Networking
3D Animation

Also you can read blogs on electrinics to enhance your knowledge in this field, it would be quite helpful in your future when you have to do semester projects.
Never miss any technical workshop, they doesnt train you perfectly but you will become aware of something new.
2nd June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir m dinesh kanna, i have completed my degree in electrical &electronics, i want any short course related industry, power plants. . Plz detailed me
27th June 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Please tsir m dinesh kanna, i have completed my degree in electrical,i want to do m.tech from aironetical enginnering ,i can do or not
15th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i'm Hiral. I've done bachelor's in electrical from india and currently setteled in USA. But on my education I dont gey any job. would you please suggest me that what kind of short term or long term courses will help build my carrier in this country?

thank you.
21st June 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech with electrical engineering with 68% in 2012 & i want to know about the courses which will give me big platform in government sectors ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?