28th June 2016, 01:06 AM

What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I want to know about the best short term courses(about 6 month) which will help me to get a good job.

Related Questions:
  1. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates
  2. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  3. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  4. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  5. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  8. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  9. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  10. How can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job?
  11. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  12. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  13. What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job? -- [New]
  14. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  15. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  16. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  17. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  18. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
30th June 2016, 11:02 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Electrical Engineering graduates have good career in Government sectors as many of you core fields will be available in government sector only.If you wish to appear for the PSU sectors you need to have good rank in GATE with good score which will be used for getting selected under PSU such as
  • ONGC
  • NTPC
  • BHEL
  • GAIL
  • ECIL
  • PGCIL,etc

You can even try getting good government job in you core companies and also in non technical companies also

If you wish to enter in to any of of the software field there are some courses which you can try for getting job and these courses may vary in period of study such as 3 to 6 months of time
some of the courses which are use full are
  • Java
  • .Net
  • Oracle
  • Testing
  • Hypernet,etc

You can take up these courses and after getting trained you can even write certification on these such as Microsoft certifications and after clearing you can get in to it.
25th February 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Hi I'm ashok Kumar now I'm pursuing b-tech final year electrical and electronics engineering this year completed my b-tech. Suggest any courses related to my brnch and helping getting good job in core companys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?