5th June 2011, 10:53 PM
fara23786

Shortcuts to solve the aptitude questions? Anyone has NAPA software services written test papers?

Sir/Mam

Please help me! i have aptitude test in a week,am poor in aptitude,so any one can tel any shortcuts to solve the aptitude questions and anyone have NAPA software services written test papers..pls give me a reply

Thank U !

4th September 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shortcuts to solve the aptitude questions? Anyone has NAPA software services written test papers?

pls send me some short cuts to perform in aptitude..
17th July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shortcuts to solve the aptitude questions? Anyone has NAPA software services written test papers?

[QUOTE=fara23786;730735]Sir/Mam

Please help me! i have aptitude written test in a week,am poor in aptitude,so any one can tel any shortcuts to solve the aptitude questions and anyone have NAPA software services written test papers or placement papers..pls give me a reply
17th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please help me! i have aptitude test tomorrow,am very poor in aptitude,so any one can tel any shortcuts to solve the aptitude questions and anyone have NAPA software services aptitute written test papers..pls give me a replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... ........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?