23rd January 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Which exam to write for Indian Civil Service being Arts graduate?

Ive done my graduation in arts general. So please sujest me wat exam 2 write. For indian civil service. Ive done my graduation in arts general. So please sujest me wat exam 2 write. For indian civil service.

3rd February 2014, 07:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exam to write for Indian Civil Service being Arts graduate?

To join Indian Civil Services,you will need to write an entrance exam.This entrance exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).The entrance examination is called as C.S.A.T.

C.S.A.T --- CIVIL SERVICES APTITUDE TEST

Since this civil services aptitude test is conducted across the country,you need to be thourougly prepared for the exam to sustain the competition.Through this Civil Services Aptitude test you can join,Indian Administrative Services,Indian Police Services,Indian Foreign Services.So from last year,it has included to consider under the CSAT an exam.So from 2014,Indian Forest Services is also going to be added.

As you are an ARTS student,if can try good surely you can crack the Civil Services Examination.For this to be eligible,the basic educational qualification is Graduation,received from a recognized university.The minimum age can be taken as 21 years and the upper age limit should not exceed 30 years.For reserved candidates,there is a good news that there will be an age relaxation.

To crack the Civil Services examination,you need to make note Syllabus for the exam and its pattern.The selection process consists of the following various rounds.They are namely, Civil Services Preliminary Examination,which will be of the Object type questions.Soon after getting selected in the preliminary examination,then you will be forwarded to the Civil Services Main examination.

The Civil Services Main examination consists of the both Written examination as well as an Interview.So kindly make notes of all the above instructions given for you.As you are willing to write civil services exam,try to solve as many model papers as you can.So that you can easily clear the examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
7th February 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir me JBT karna chahata hu mere 12th class me 58.5%the or mere pas OBC ka certificate bhi he mene 12th 2012 ko pas kiya tha to bataiye JBT karne ke liye kya karna padega
26th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Ashwakh

Being an Arts graduate you can apply for the Civil services exam . You can join in either Indian administrative service side or Indian police service side.

Its totally upto you to which side you want to go .

Anyways , here are some more details about the Civil services exam .

To apply for the exam , generally the candidate shouldhave completed Graduation from a recognised university .
Age of the candidate shouldbe in between 21-30 years , if he/she belongs to General category
Age of the candidate shouldbe in between 21-33 years , if he/she belongs to OBC Category
Age of the candidate shouldbe in between 21-35 years , if he/she belongs to SC and ST category
The candidate shouldbe a citizen of India

* For General category candidates , only 4 attempts are allowed
* For Obc category candidates , only 7 attempts are allowed
* There is no restriction in number of attempts for the sc and st category candidates .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?