4th January 2012, 06:36 PM
jayati mishra

Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?

i am pursuing my b.tech from computer science branch....which subjects i do prefer for preparing well for getting a good job in TCS company....what's the criteria of selection?...

5th January 2012, 08:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?

TCS selects suitable candidates through written test and interview. The first test will be an aptitude test. The topics covered in the test are Quantitative Aptitude, Critical reasoning, and verbal reasoning. If you clear the written test you have to appear for Psychometric test. The questions in Psychometric test will be to test the character of the candidate by giving three choices yes, no and can’t say. The candidates clearing the psychometric test will be called for interview. You should prepare well in reasoning and numerical or quantitative aptitude by practicing as many questions as possible. The selection will be purely based on the merit obtained in the written test and interview.
7th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?

I am bca student, and i need a job at tcs, so what r the procedures to get a job in Tcs
25th February 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to get a job in TCS Company. how should i apply
15th March 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my btech from ec branch .which subjects i do prefer for preparin well for getting a getting a job in TCS...........
27th August 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing mca i want placememt in tcs so which subject i do prepair well for getting job......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?