11th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Should i choose external MBA in operations as my special subject is statistic?

i have just given T.ybsc exam.my spl sub is statistic.should i go for external mba in operations..............??????????

Related Questions:
  1. What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?
  2. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  3. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  4. Should I choose MBA Operations for Career Growth being a candidate of working in Data Center as Operations officer and have completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Sample question papers of B.Sc(H) in Statistics exam from Kolhan University?
  6. Is MBA the best option after BSc statistics?
  7. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  8. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  9. Subject to choose in MBA HR?
  10. How to become a bank manager?
  11. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  12. Which subject should I take in MBA after passing BCA? Can I do MBA externally? In which subjects can I do MBA specialization?
  13. How to do MBA after graduation? Can I qualify for entrance exam of MBA after my graduation(External) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which MBA subject can I choose after passing BSc Chemistry? Which subject is more beneficial?
  15. Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?
  16. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of B.Com course rom HNGU? -- [New]
  18. What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?
12th August 2015, 11:03 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should i choose external MBA in operations as my special subject is statistic?

MBA in Operations Management is a good choice. Along with this you might think about MBA in supply chain or retail management. These are also very potential region to explore and get jobs in future. What you do is, you prepare for CAT or OPENMAT or GMAT examinations which will let you enter MBA. You must score really high percentages or percentiles in these examinations to get selected in the course. Among these if you sit for GMAT, then you can study MBA in international institutions. So you may give preference to GMAT rather than others. Along with this you would require minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination you sat for. If your GMAt or MAT or CAT score is really high, then you be called for the interview. If you clear the interview too, you will be selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?