13th May 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to become a bank manager?

hi,

im rinsagi..i want to become a bank manager. but i took statistic subject at Bsc degree. is it the best way to become a bank manager by taking statistic subject as a major?

9th May 2014, 01:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a bank manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,

im rinsagi..i want to become a bank manager. but i took statistic subject at Bsc degree. is it the best way to become a bank manager by taking statistic subject as a major?
We appreciate you're Interest to become a Bank Manger. But, you can't directly become a Bank Manager after completing B.Sc course and It's not a essay thing to become a Bank Manager. Lot of Experience and Management skill are required to become a Bank Manager. Bank Manager is High Authority Job, which having lot of responsibility toward the work. So, I suggest you to gain some basics experience and show dedication towards the work then definitely you may get promotion to Bank Manger level for sure. In order to enter into banking field after completing B.Sc degree course, you need to apply for IBPS PO,Clerk Examination or You can also apply for SBI Clerk/PO Examination. The Notification regarding the bank examination will be Updated in Official website and also published in Employment news paper.
12th July 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have got only 55% Marks in graduation with b.sc. From math.am i eligible to a bank manager post of public sector with 55% Marks in graduation.or am i eligible for any other post in bank with 55% marks in graduation.
11th November 2020, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

After b com what l do for getting job in bank
28th June 2021, 08:52 PM
Iffa0786

Bank Manager Eligibility:-

Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in business or any relevant field

Master's degree in business Administration.

Candidates should have atleast 3 years of working experience.

Skills- Customer service
Administration
Leadership
Numeracy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?