25th May 2011, 04:51 PM
nayan_ayan

What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?

Hi I have done MCA and currently working as a web developer for the past 6 months?
However I want to do MBA in order to move up the ladder. I am interested in both MBA in IT / Operations but cant choose in between them. So please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

19th August 2011, 05:32 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayan_ayan View Post
Hi I have done MCA and currently working as a web developer for the past 6 months?
However I want to do MBA in order to move up the ladder. I am interested in both MBA in IT / Operations but cant choose in between them. So please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
dear friend,
you have already done bca and mca this means that you might be having complete knowledge about computers.

so according to me you should go for MBA because if you do so you will get management skills..so you would have both management and computer knowledge

any company will provide you handsome salary if you do MBA after MCA

you can get a dream job if you do it and your starting salary would be 30000 per month and after 1 year it can be increased to 50000 per month.

just go for MBA friend

good luck buddy
7th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?

hi
I had done my B.Sc.IT and now i want to do MBA but i am confuse about options in MBA so plz help me out.......
7th February 2012, 10:03 PM
prafvik

Hello Mr. Nayan

As you are working as web developer which means you have somewhat experience in

IT market so I will suggest you to do MBA in IT field.

GOOD LUCK
8th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Employer prefer candidate with specialization in the field.

MBA in IT will give you specialization in the field of IT and you can expect better salary and the position in the any company .
IT is a growing sector, Opportunities of employment in the field is continuously growing in this field.

In MBA IT first year is for candidate to Learn management skills and second years is for your specialization in the area.

Where as in Operation you will take into focus every department of company Like human resources,marketing ,production and etc.

Final Choices is Your.Little bit about every thing of the company or specialization in the field.
21st May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the career opportunity in IT industry for MBA operation?
20th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i have complected my engg degree in computer science engineering . I hav worked in a IT field for 2 yrs .Now i wish to do my MBA but am confused which course to take i wish 2 take MBA in system, operations or HR or Hospital management. And i dont want 2 go for software field. So plz suggest a field for me. plz say me what is the actual difference between systems and operations.
13th August 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi friend,
I have done b.sci.IT and also I done networking cources like CCNA but I m working on desktop level job in big MNC company.
Kindly suggest me shold I go for CCIE or MBA.

Please mail me ur answer: [email protected]
And [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?