13th May 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?

Hi ,

I am MBA in MArketing and finance but I am teaching communications in Mgt college.

I would like to know which subject should i choose in NET .

Thanks

Tina

13th May 2015, 02:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ,

I am MBA in MArketing and finance but I am teaching communications in Mgt college.

I would like to know which subject should i choose in NET .

Thanks

Tina
You have completed MBA degree in Marketing so you can choose Management subject for UGC NET exam 2015.

I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for Management subject so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR MANAGMENT STUDENT.PDF(856.5 KB, 40 views)
13th May 2015, 11:40 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?

NET 2015

Eligibility criteria:
  • Candidates those who have passed master's degree or equivalent examination from recognized university or institute in Humanities and Social science, Computer science and application or Electronics science or Economics or Linguistics or Political Science or Chinese or Philosophy or Dogri or Psychology subject(All the list of subjects can be found in the prospectus attached in the post. Refer 18th and 19th page) are only eligible.
  • Also you should have secured at least 55% marks in case of General candidate and 50% in case of reserved candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi , I am MBA in MArketing and finance but I am teaching communications in Mgt college. I would like to know which subject should i choose in NET . Thanks Tina
As you have Marketing and Finance in Masters of Business administration, you must go for management subject in the exam not the one which you are teaching at present. If the Communications was one of the subjects in your masters then you can choose but if it is not then it’s advisable to choose management under subject for the exam.
13th May 2015, 01:27 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

National Eligibility Test is conducted by university grants commission twice in a year. This examination is conducted for lectureship eligibility. This score can be used for Ph.D admission also.

Since, you are from management background, you can appear for management subject in the net examination. The code is 17.

The duration of examination is three hours. There is no negative marking applicable in this examination. All the questions are of objective type. You will be given four choices out of only one is correct. You will have to answer three papers namely paper one, two and three. First two papers will be conducted in the forenoon session and paper three will be conducted in after noon session.

The total Mark for first two papers is 200 and that for paper three is 150.

For more details http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/NETSubjectList.htm
13th May 2015, 03:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

As you had done mba in marketing then you have number of choices in companies profiles.

Being in marketing field communication skills,body language matters a lot.that you would have being a profession.

Coming towards the subject ts.first you should get the clear picture that which way you want to go?its not the question of money,your interest does matter.

If you want to go in teaching field,why to wait for mba course,you can directly work after degree.its not question for 1 year ,2 year,it becomes profession.

Well in net you can opt for:-

commerce
education
mass communication
13th May 2015, 10:34 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

NET exam stands for National Eligibility test which is conducted by UGC to become Teacher/Professor in University or college.

Education Qualification:-

You should have passed a master degree from a recognized university with 55% marks.

As you have done MBA with Marketing and finance, you must go for management subjects.

You can find all subjects in this link http://ugcnetonline.in/subjects.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?