24th February 2016, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of B.Com course rom HNGU?

I m external student from HNGU, Patan..My self Mr.Shravan Thakor. I Have Complete Bcom. i want to do MBA after the graduation. Can i qualify for giving the Entrance exam of MBA after my graduation ( External ).? Can someone please help me to understand?

24th February 2016, 05:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of B.Com course rom HNGU?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year master's degree course.

To get admission in course, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by different university.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university and must have minimum 50% aggregate in graduation degree.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination become eligible to get admission in course.

For more information about admission procedure visit university in which you want to get admission.
24th February 2016, 06:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of B.Com course rom HNGU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m external student from HNGU, Patan..My self Mr.Shravan Thakor. I Have Complete Bcom. i want to do MBA after the graduation. Can i qualify for giving the Entrance exam of MBA after my graduation ( External ).? Can someone please help me to understand?
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance exams are,

1. Common Admission Test ( CAT )
2. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )
3. Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
4. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
5. Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
6. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?