7th April 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Which should I do along with B.Com in field of computer? List of computer courses I can do? I've completed 12th std with 54% marks

hello...myself meghali. i stay in ahmednagar n want to knw that wht is better to do wiith b.com in a computer field. i want to do computer course from here only so plz gv sm advice wht to do........and wnt to do job frm anywhere so would uh plz tl where i cn apply with 54% in 12th.........thank u..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses without computer subject in 12th standard?
  2. List of companies I can apply for? I'm doing B.E(Computer Science) with 67% marks , 10th std with 75% marks and 52% marks in 12th std
  3. Which courses should of done of computer for further studies in computer field? I have finished my 10th standard exams
  4. Which computer courses are useful for future jobs?
  5. What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?
  6. How to complete BSc CS in 2 to 3 years from IGNOU?
  7. List of various graduation courses after 12th Science?
  8. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  9. List of Computer courses available to study for 12th NIOS student? -- [New]
  10. Computer courses after B.Com. to get software jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the available courses after 10th std? List of computer and language courses after 10th?
  12. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  15. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  16. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Best courses for 12th standard student who is studying computer,PCM and English in 12th?
  18. Computer courses which I can do after 12th? Should I do MBA or computer course after 12th?
4th July 2013, 08:09 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which should I do along with B.Com in field of computer? List of computer courses I can do? I've completed 12th std with 54% marks

~~~Computer coarse after 12 along with BCom~~~

Hey frend as 12th pass you must do Basics in computer aplication first. Later on along with BCom you can do folowing coarses.
1 Diploma in ERP aplication.
2 Diploma in SAP aplication.
3 TALY.
4 C++
16th May 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which should I do along with B.Com in field of computer? List of computer courses I can do? I've completed 12th std with 54% marks

My name is Sonu I have passed 2puc by securing 77.5 percentage. After I choice to do bcom along with bcom what course or any computer course we can study give some ideas and tell where it is and which is some or also doing animation
16th May 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

My name is ranjitha. S . I have passed my 2nd puc by securing 77.5. I chose to do bcom along with doing bcom I can study any computer course and animation tell what to do and by Near my house and I want to manage time of both studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?