12th May 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to do MBA course? What is the placement criteria of the course?

i have done B.Sc(IT) but now i want to do MCA, so i want fee structutre of MCA and placement criteria

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  3. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  4. What is the fee structure of government MBA colleges?
  5. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  6. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  8. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  12. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  13. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  15. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  16. Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  18. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
17th May 2011, 04:24 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the fee structure to do MBA course? What is the placement criteria of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done B.Sc(IT) but now i want to do MCA, so i want fee structutre of MCA and placement criteria
Master of Computer applications is one of the most prestigious master's degree.

Its the crazy course among youth.

this course is simple to understand all this course is about the latest applications of computers and programming languages.

As there is good scope for IT Sector in india and is in great need of computer professionals

in this present improved job market it is very demanding course in the job point of view.

Various colleges and universities are presenting this degree.

The students after completing their degree are taking the offer letters with good handsome pay packages.

the names of few top colleges offering this degree are IGNOU,
BITS
Sikkim Manipal University,
Banaras Hindu University,
NSHM,Delhi University
and University of Pune

Fee structure of MCA course varies with colleges and universities

In some good university the fee per semester is upto 12,200 Rs

Govt colleges charges less fees than the private one's

Regards

~AdityA~
17th May 2011, 05:23 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do MBA course? What is the placement criteria of the course?

The fee structure is different of all istitute.I give you some top institute for MCA.

BITS
Sikkim Manipal University,
Banaras Hindu University,
NSHM,Delhi University
and University of Pune
8th December 2015, 05:19 PM
sheetal gore

Arrow Re: What is the fee structure to do MBA course? What is the placement criteria of the course?

Online MBA courses are gaining popularity in the country and can be very beneficial if the right course from the right University is chosen. At ITM University the fee structure for online MBA course is much lesser and the placement criteria depend on the cumulative score of the enrolled students.
14th December 2015, 08:39 PM
Hashar38

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do MBA course? What is the placement criteria of the course?

The required academic qualification for MBA is a candidate who has completed his graduation with any stream with minimum 50%
marks in his graduation from any recognized university.

There is no age limit.

You need to write entrance exam to get admission into MBA course.

The various entrance exams to join MBA are as follows.

-CAT (Common Admission Test)

-MAT(Management Aptitude Test)

-GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test)

-XAT

Fee Structure : Different Universities and colleges have different fee structure.Its around 25,000 per semester.

Common Admission Test: 60%

Personal Interview: 20%

Written Communication Test: 10%

Academic Performance: 10%

Quantitative Skills:- This section of an MBA written examination tests skill levels of aspirants upto Higher secondary school mathematics.

The favourite topics for the paper setter in quantitative section include.

Arithmetic (Number Theory, Ratio and Proportion, TSD, Percentages, Partnerships, Mixtures and Alligations etc.

Geometry: - Lines and Angles, Triangles, Circles, Co-Ordinate Geometry etc.

Algebra :- Quadratic equations, Functions

Probability, Permutations and Combinations

Set theory, Trigonometry, Stock and Shares etc.

Verbal Ability: - This section includes Grammar, English usage, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary and other aspects of English language

General and Business Awareness: - It includes static and current general knowledge and business awareness.

Reasoning Abilities: - This includes puzzles, critical reasoning, visual reasoning etc...
15th December 2015, 06:49 PM
akote

MCA means Master of Computer Applications. The course duration is 3 years.

Fee structure is varied from one college to another college.

Fee is different in one university to another university. It would be in the range of 28K-40K per year.

Some good universities like VITEEE will charge more than this fee.

After MCA course, you have so many placements in software companies. They are
TCS
INFOSYS
WIPRO
IBM etc.

Colleges also conduct campus recruitment drives for placements. Starting salary is 3 Lacs per year.
15th December 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

The best MBA coaching classes in Bangalore for fulltime (ie 3 months) kindly give centre name and address
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?