20th September 2010, 08:09 PM
keerthi kumar

Should I go for a distant MS programming course from Manipal University in EC or CS stream?

Hello,
I have been working in software development for past 3 months but I am an Electronics and Communication Eng. my company is offering a distant MS-programming from Manipal University ,should I opt for a course in EC Stream or CS Stream ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  2. Is a student of MCA from IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal unversity(Distant Education) eligible for Ph.D? Can such candidates teach in Academics?
  3. Names of the institutes which provide B.Tech through distance education?
  4. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  5. Which is the best Engineering stream in Manipal University?
  6. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  7. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  8. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. is sikkim manipal university is good for bca? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study correspondence M.Sc? List of universities in Bangalore? -- [New]
  11. Which Professional course is a better choice for me between CA, CS, ICWA along with Distance MBA course after completion of BBM course?
  12. Best engineering stream in Manipal university to pursue B.E.?
  13. Procedure to change career from Banking to Software field?
  14. Universities from which I can do distant telecom management?
  15. Best engineering stream in Manipal University? I have scored 120 marks
  16. Which branch is good take in PG after securing 54 rank in Electronics stream in PG Entrance Test conducted by Manipal University?
  17. How is Manipal University? Are ECE, EEE and Mechanical branches good in Manipal University?
  18. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
2nd May 2011, 04:00 PM
Bhargavi Kundanagurthi

Default Re: Should I go for a distant MS programming course from Manipal University in EC or CS stream?

Hi Keerthi kumar,

You are lucky enough that your company is providing an offer to pay You while you are learning ,You can join the course without any second look and opting CS will fetch You better career in the IT field.

All the best..
2nd May 2011, 06:34 PM
Bhargavi Kundanagurthi

Default Re: Should I go for a distant MS programming course from Manipal University in EC or CS stream?

Hi Keerthi kumar,

You are lucky enough that your company is providing an offer to pay You while you are learning ,You can join the course without any second look and opting CS will fetch You better career in the IT field.

All the best..
2nd May 2011, 08:19 PM
SAMSUMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by keerthi kumar View Post
Hello,
I have been working in software development for past 3 months but I am an Electronics and Communication Eng. my company is offering a distant MS-programming from Manipal University ,should I opt for a course in EC Stream or CS Stream ?
hi frd
ITS MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT YOU SHOULD GO IN EC COURSE WHICH GIVE POSITIVE RESULT IN WORK PLACE ,I\THEN U GET THE SUCCESS AT UR HAND
ALL THE BEST
12th September 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am working as software engineer trainee past a month..i have completed my BCA
now i am planning for MS in distance learning in Manipal university..is it helpful for me?? or should i do other courses??
18th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am concluding my BCA in april 2013 with my degree aggregate of 73% and i am interested in MS course in manipal college affiliated by sikkim univesity.. Is there an entry for BCA students and what's the duration of the course?
15th May 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am working in an Electronic domain in an organization and I have completed my Btech through distance. Am I eligible for registering MS in Microelectronics from Manipal university.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?