12th April 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study correspondence M.Sc? List of universities in Bangalore?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Physics and I am thinking to study further. What are the eligibility to apply for M.Sc in correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for admission? And also tell me which universities are good in Bangalore? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities to pursue MSc in Zoology through correspondence?
  2. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  3. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  4. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com course in Bangalore and Mysore Universities?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in correspondence immediately after M.Tech?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?
  7. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  8. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  9. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  10. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  12. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  13. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  14. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  15. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam
  16. How may I join M.Sc Zoology course through correspondence near Bangalore?
  17. How to do Ph.D in English through correspondence? List of granted universities where I can study?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?

15th April 2016, 03:17 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study correspondence M.Sc? List of universities in Bangalore?

NO there is not at all any entrance exam you need to give to study M.Sc. Even there are many university that provides you with the distant learning and course as well as degree for the course you want to do.

So, you can do your M.Sc from distant university.

One of the institute in the Bangalore which provide distant education in the the field of M.Sc is BIT that is Bangalore Institute of technology.
So, you can enroll yourself in Bangalore Institute of technology and from there you can have your distant M.Sc course.

This will be far better for you.

15th April 2016, 10:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study correspondence M.Sc? List of universities in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Physics and I am thinking to study further. What are the eligibility to apply for M.Sc in correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for admission? And also tell me which universities are good in Bangalore? Please reply asap.
There is no entrance examination to study M.Sc through correspondence mode.
The list of universities offering M.Sc in Bangalore through correspondence mode given below;

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?