15th January 2012, 08:11 PM
Mehnaz ali

Should I join any coaching to crack AIPMT?

i m mehnaz ali
i m in 11th i realy wana crack AIPMT bt i m confused wit my studies i m unable to study timely shuld i join any coachings or not n i m also wea in physics wat shall i do plz help me out??????????????????

18th January 2012, 02:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join any coaching to crack AIPMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehnaz ali View Post
i m mehnaz ali
i m in 11th i realy wana crack AIPMT bt i m confused wit my studies i m unable to study timely shuld i join any coachings or not n i m also wea in physics wat shall i do plz help me out??????????????????
If you are finding it difficult to manage your studies, you should definitely join a coaching center. All India Pre- Medical Test is not the easiest entrance exam to crack and therefore, you have to work hard, need to follow a disciplined routine and ofcourse am expert to guide you well.
As you have also mentioned that you are weak in Physics which means you have been unable to understand the basics of the subject and you therefore need to work a bit hard to get the basic knowledge without which, it will always be difficult for you to move on to the higher level of this subject. To do this within a short span of time,i.e. in a year or two, you got to have an mentor, an expert who can understand your weaknesses and could work on it along with you.
So, I would definitely suggest you to join a coaching center or you may also take private classes from an experienced teacher individually, whichever suits you the best along with whichever provides the best training.
If you would have mentioned the place you belong to, we could have referred you the best coaching centers for the same.
1st March 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i am ayushi jain
i am in class 11th and i really want to crack AIPMT so i would like to ask is coaching is necessary to crack this.i can manage my tym and a sincere student.
i am living in krishana nagar.
9th May 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i am in bhubaneswar , any good medical coaching???
23rd May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COACHING CENTRE FOR AIPMT IN CHENNAI?

NIVEDITHA
CHENNAI
22nd August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

aakash institute south ex or allen institute kota
2nd January 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Important tips to crack NEET
1st August 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

coaching is necessary to maintan a daily routine of study.
if u are able to manage regular studies without coaching then you may not join so.
keep in touch with a good frnd who has joined coaching and keep discusing with her whats goin on.......
1st August 2013, 10:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Its good to see that you have taken an early initiative for the All India Pre Medical test preparation right from the class eleventh.

Friend ,to be very honest ,you have to manage your time and that is you need to learn time management without time management you can get success.

First of all make control over yourself ,for the upcoming two year forget everything except studies.Take proper intervals within your studies but do not divert yourself towards any other thing.

Try to maintain strong determination and labour as much as possible.No one can stop you from achieving success.

If you unable to do preparation by self study ,try to to join a good coaching institute like:

1.Aakash tutorials

2.Allen Institute

3.Career Point.

4.Vidyamandir

>>For the physics ,stick yourself with the NCERT books of class eleventh and 12th and for numericals and objectives go through ABC or Pradeep physics book.

>>Try to solve previous years papers as much as possible.

Hope the information helps you.If you want any more suggestions please leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
2nd August 2013, 01:15 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

aipmt is a gateway for your medical carrier, if you really want to crack aipmt you must have to forget everything and get in studies , you have to manage your time table so as you must read for atleast 8-10hrs daily, either do your self study thouroghly or get coachings , in coachings they guide as per your exam requirements,

some good institutes for aipmt are ;

1.akash tutorials

2.vidya mandir

3.carrier point

4.allen institute
2nd August 2013, 02:09 AM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Should I join any coaching to crack AIPMT?

Hello..!!

If you are planning to crack AIPMT then you should join the coaching, because the only school book knowledge cannot provide you the enough knowledge and way to get through AIPMT. But the tougher part of joining the coaching will be, you will have to work harder and harder to manage the studies of school and coaching correspondingly.

Hope for your good future.

Thank you..!!
9th November 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hello i have a problem in chossing a good institute to crack aipmt please suggest me best institute near chandigarh...i am very confused please ...help .me.
25th January 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My name is Khitij Shakya..........to crack AIPMT is dummy schooling good or regular schooling is OK??????........plzzzzzzz reply soon as I have to take decision very fast!!!!
4th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

myself projesh bardhan
since my childhood period I have been dreaming about cracking aipmt. now I m in class 11,so sir which books should I prefer to crack aipmt ??plz help me as fast as possible.
3rd August 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

NO IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL THAT You JOIN ANY COACHING INSTITUTE FOR AIPMT. JUST FOCUS ON THE MAIN TOPICS AND READ NCERT BOOKS OF CLASSES 9 To 12 AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE CONCENTRATION.DON`T BELIEVE AIPMT IS A VERY DIFFICULT EXAM.IT IS JUST The BELIEFS OF THE PERSONS WHICH LACKS CONCENTRATION AND FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO WORK HARD.BEFORE THE PROVENESS OF THE FACT THAT EARTH ROTATE AROUND THE SUN ,PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT SUN ROTATES AROUND THE EARTH .SO,BEST OF LUCK
4th August 2015, 02:05 PM
sravanganesh

Friend ur idea was very good.but I want to say one thing

Being an AIPMT aspirant, you should be very clear that clearing the exam depends on you only. It is only your hard work and determination that will help you in cracking the exam. Nothing else can do wonders for you. To clear the exam, regular studies is a must. Sincerely dedicating your time to studies and understanding the concepts needs no coaching at all.
8th August 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I read in class 11th and i take aakash institute for 2 years fountation but i am confused that what i do that i take school regular or dummy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?