18th November 2010, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Coaching necessary to crack GRE?

I want to take up GRE test... Is it necessary to join for coaching to crack GRE? I thought of joining to Princeton for coaching... Need advice

22nd November 2010, 05:38 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Is Coaching necessary to crack GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take up GRE test... Is it necessary to join for coaching to crack GRE? I thought of joining to Princeton for coaching... Need advice
No need of coaching for any exam right from 1th standard to higher education. The important think is your dedication and hard work towards study can make difference. Student go for coaching is simply a waste of money and self study is one of the best skill that one can develop by such event. But by going to coaching students are moving away from this skill.

If you want to learn how make planned study then take advise from the guys who clear this exam and join online test series that will more helpful for you can gives you confidence before exam.
22nd November 2010, 07:38 AM
Jinu Alex

dear friend,
if you are quite confident regarding your vocabulary and quants and with the gre structure and time management, then a coaching is not essential for you. but keep in mind, the above mentioned factors are the score determining ones.
hence, to know more about it and to get a technical support and a detailed practice, coaching centers are imperative. so as per me, taking a coaching for gre is essential.
for gre coaching, princeton is good. you can also learn it online anytime anywhere using GREedge.com.
another important thing to remember is that the pattern of GRE is going to change. the new pattern is goin to be in effect from August 2011.
my advice is to take up gre in the current going pattern itself as the new pattern, though eliminates the analogies and antanyms, it would have more number of questions to answer in the same limited time. well, plan well and effectively. God bless you
22nd November 2010, 08:04 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No,its not necessary to join for coaching to crack GRE.As a student only needs it if HE is confused or losses HIS self confidence.But if you are a talented one,a strong determination in your mind to achieve a goal then no coaching is necessary as a self preparation is the best one to save time,money etc.
The idea to join princeton is a good decision.The University provides these to only distinguished students, who are exceptionally outstanding in their academics.So a good Luck to you!
22nd November 2010, 09:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes definately !

Coaching is necessary, if you really wants to get sucess in GRE test. Because in GRE, you have required lots of time about 3 months minimum.

GRE test preperation is not completed in one months, its requires lots of time.

In GRE quantitative part is very easy but verbal is tough.

So, please concentrate in your study, join some good coaching classes and then whatever you do, you must have a certain time of your own to concentrate on GRE preparation.
22nd November 2010, 10:04 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
coaching is not necessary if u are sound in english knowledge.....but prepartion is must.....
22nd November 2010, 11:08 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Is Coaching necessary to crack GRE?

well coaching is what ?
coaching is giving all the info about the particular subjects or exam.

coaching for GRE :- i must say yes.
because GRE is not a simple exam, if you want to clear or get sucess in GRE then you should take coaching in proper institutions.
getting coaching from certified institutions will really help you.

where to join ?
there are lot of institution running all over the INDIA like TIMES.
CAREER LAUNCHER. etc.

“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” ~ David Bly
23rd November 2010, 01:08 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

If you are confident that you can pass GRE without any external assistance than there is no need of coaching. Your hard work, determination & right strategy will help you in clearing the exam.

But if you are not confident of yourself then you can take coaching as it will help you in GRE preparation in more ways than one. Apart from updating about the latest developments in the GRE tests, It will make you habituated to the GRE by offering mock GRE tests.

Moreover the coaching centers are useful in the sense that they bring together students with similar ambition to one platform. Interaction with the peers can help candidates in keeping themselves motivated.
23rd November 2010, 08:52 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hi

Coaching necessary to crack GRE
if you are quite confident regarding your vocabulary and quants and with the gre structure and time management, then a coaching is not essential for you. but keep in mind, the above mentioned factors are the score determining ones.
hence, to know more about it and to get a technical support and a detailed practice, coaching centers are imperative. so as per me, taking a coaching for gre is essential.
for gre coaching, princeton is good. you can also learn it online anytime anywhere using GREedge.com.
another important thing to remember is that the pattern of GRE is going to change. the new pattern is goin to be in effect from August 2011.
my advice is to take up gre in the current going pattern itself as the new pattern, though eliminates the analogies and antanyms, it would have more number of questions to answer in the same limited time.

good luck.
23rd November 2010, 05:50 PM
neethubobby

hey
to clear GRE ,you don have to go for any coaching.all you have to do s to refer to standard text books.
the only tool that can help you get through GRE is English,so sharpen your tool and revise well
all the best
23rd November 2010, 08:00 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
It can vary from individual to individual. As the needs of people differ.So you can do it so as to beat the exam very easily.
The exams have become very tough and to crack it with the help of exam.
To get success you need to join the exam
24th November 2010, 06:06 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

HI

If your good in speaking English and if your good in solving your verbal section which comprises of antonym,answering comprehension then half of the job is complete.

You may require coaching in the second part which comprises of quantitative section in which you have to solve problematic questions,data analysis questions.You can even refer books and prepare yourself by self study.

all the best
29th April 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

how is the GRE coaching in TIME institute is it good r bad shal i join or not give me suggestions?
1st June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How is GRE coaching at TIME institute? Please suggest.
27th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

best caching centre for gre in visakhapatnam??
16th August 2011, 12:33 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No, this is not necessary to take the coaching. The most of the students are taking the coaching only to get more knowledge for that topic so that they can perfom good in the exam. There are also many students who are doing well without taking any coaching.
17th February 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

if you are expressing the sentence in the different way but it make a same sense,does it necessary to express in the bookish way ?
7th April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

whether there is a separate coaching class for GRE in TIME institute ?
15th December 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

When is the test? So much info about everything but the date, rather tentative date! So, when is it gonna be in 2013?
31st January 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

is GREEDGE good coaching centre?
7th February 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

My Quantum is Very God And Varbal is too good but well so is it worth to join GRE coaching as well my financial condition is not good please reply.Ravi
17th February 2013, 10:58 AM
the monk

it's very better to take coaching for GRE examination to achieve it. of course ,you can also attempt the exam without taking any coaching. but you can get more and more advantages by coaching itself. while the time of coaching the experts clarify your doubts and you can learn lot of things like english vocabulary and pronunciation,some more easy tricks to crack GRE examination . allthe very best for your future.
17th December 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Are there good online sites for GRE coaching? If yes, could u please suggest some.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?