11th July 2011, 10:58 PM
praveenkumar hiremath

Should I join IIM if I have scored less percentage in CAT exam? Fee structure of the course?

what if i got less percentage in cat exam?should i join iim if den what is d fee structure?

12th July 2011, 11:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join IIM if I have scored less percentage in CAT exam? Fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenkumar hiremath View Post
what if i got less percentage in cat exam?should i join iim if den what is d fee structure?
dear friend,

sorry to say dear friend with less CAT marks you are not eligible for IIM.

after score good percentile you have chance in IIM .

so try hard to get above 99% in CAT exam then you have to get admission in IIM.

all the best
12th July 2011, 04:27 PM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Should I join IIM if I have scored less percentage in CAT exam? Fee structure of the course?

In CAT high enough percentile is need to get call from the IIMs.

the fee structure is in the range of 3 lakhs or above.
12th July 2011, 09:18 PM
digvijaygarg

If you score less than the required percentile you will automatically not be called for the next stage in IIM
you need to be in high 90s in order to get GD call...
19th August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of iim.
4th October 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

with a good score in cat xamination,will d fee b reduced in iim's??wat wil b d range of fee?? will der b any concession in fee for gainin good score in cat?? pls mail me d detals to d mail [email protected].. eagrly awaitin d reply sirr..
10th March 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

what qualification wants IIM?????
22nd July 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to take admission by bca?
14th September 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Im doing engineering in mechanical eng. Through GTU....how can i get admission in IIM Ahmedabad , im SC candidate.
2nd May 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am completed electronic engineering with 55%, can I get 90% in CAT? Can I go for CAT preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?