30th March 2011, 11:19 PM
suryans

Should I prepare for M.Tech or go for a job after B.Tech Computer Science?

sir,
i will completed B.Tech(Computer Science) at June .and my age 26+1/2yr.
so,which one is better for me ,1.Preparation of M.Tech or Job.since to complete M.Tech my age will be 29+1/2.
kindly suggest me.

thank's more

3rd July 2011, 03:50 PM
naving

Default Re: Should I prepare for M.Tech or go for a job after B.Tech Computer Science?

you must do M.tech after B.tech for high salary
9th August 2011, 12:09 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Should I prepare for M.Tech or go for a job after B.Tech Computer Science?

Dear friend, if you are not having good opportunities and you are not satisfied with you pay scales and you think that doing M.Tech. will fetch you much better opportunities then you must go for it. You must do your M.Tech. from some institute or university of the level of IIT's or from some IIT's. Once you have a stamp of IIT on your degree you will be having more and more opportunities.

Well if you think it will be very late to do M.Tech. then you can also take admission in the part time M.Tech. programmes offered by IIT's so that you will have your job and also your degree but in the 3 years duration instead of 2 years and that will be the best.
6th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I know guys who are older than 30 years and searching for job, they sometime do freelancing, sometimes business, etc,
what you need is direction , just stick to one thing and one thing only and you will get success, don't compare yourself to your peers, it will bring you only vain.
about Mtech, it worth only when pursued from a good institution otherwise it's a teacher job.
if you can fetch a job now it will be rather good for your career. as you said you are already 26 years old so I will take there are very few government technical jobs for you.
it's all on you do whatever you feel that you can do best, only that way you will succeed .
7th February 2012, 11:09 AM
pragati kashyap

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryans View Post
sir,
i will completed B.Tech(Computer Science) at June .and my age 26+1/2yr.
so,which one is better for me ,1.Preparation of M.Tech or Job.since to complete M.Tech my age will be 29+1/2.
kindly suggest me.

thank's more
Since your age is 26+1/2 though its not very late but i think you should fetch an job because preparing for M.Tech and get admission in good college for it is a some sort of long process.Yes you can do one thing work in the company after B.Tech and take correspondence for M.Tech it will be much safer for your career.
21st June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my engineering in information science. I m in a diellama, whether i should search a job, or do M.tech. I want to earn money as well as study. But i dont wan to prefer part time m.tech. can somebody help me in making my visions clear???? please provide me some suitable solutions as early as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?