27th February 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I start my preparation for CDAC after 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and I want to pursue CDAC so I want to know should I start my preparation for CDAC after 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get syllabus of B.Tech(Electronics and communication) 3rd year? How should I prepare for the same?
  2. Coaching centers for preparation for CDAC exam in Delhi and Noida area? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication
  3. How to get internship in top companies pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from electronics and communication stream?
  4. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  5. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  6. How to start the preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  7. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  8. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  10. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  11. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  12. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  13. Is it good to drop one year after btech for CAT preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation?
  15. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Previous year L&T interview questions asked for Electronics and communication candidates? -- [New]
  18. How to do Training course in CDAC after passing final year in electronics and communication?
16th April 2017, 12:12 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I start my preparation for CDAC after 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

CDAC stands for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.

You must start your preparation now. As early you start your preparation for CDAC exam, more likely you can clear this examination in first attempt.

The minimum percentage of marks required for CDAC course is 65% in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?