30th September 2012, 11:14 AM
charanteja555

How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

iam studying btech 3rd year
my main goal is to become an ips officer...
so how could i start my preparation levels from my college days
i am now 20 years old

Related Questions:
  1. Can I start preparation to become an IPS Officer pursuing Engineering in ECE stream?
  2. When is the right time to start preparation for IPS exam?
  3. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  4. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  5. How can I start preparation for IPS? I am a B.E Mechanical student
  6. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  7. How should I start my preparation to become an IPS being a candidate pursuing final year of BE?
  8. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. How to start preparation to become IAS Officer being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  11. How to become an IAS officer while pursuing B.E? What kind of preparation is required?
  12. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. When to start preparation for IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in IPS? Can I start its preparation while in 1st year?
  15. Eligibility criteria to become an IPS Officer? -- [New]
  16. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  17. How to start the preparation for IPS while doing masters in Economics?
  18. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
30th September 2012, 04:36 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

Hii!!!!!!!!
Sir ........

You want to serve the nation, by joining INDIAN POLICE SERVICE , I appreciate it.
As you are B.tech 3rd year student , you can apply for this examination in this year,.. As far as I know engineering courses have duration of four year,..
And the minimum educational requirement for being eligible for this civil service examination is a graduation degree in any stream,...
So you can appear for this exam after the completion of your graduation.

In order to become a highly rank ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
There is a Ideal examination known as civil service examination ,this examination is conducted by union public service commission (UPSC) every year.

You can not appear in this examination for the next two years, after that, you are eligible. As the minimum educational requirement for apply in this exam is a graduation degree in any stream but from a recognized college.

So, you are not eligible for this examination yet.

This civil service examination has three stages to be clear in the way of a IPS(INDIAN POLICE SERVICE) aspirant--

1. CSAT (CIVIL SERVICE APTITUDE TEST )
2. MAINS
3. INTERVIEW (PERSONAL EVALUATION)

CSAT EXAM PATTERN-

OPTIONAL SUBJECT IN CSAT--

MAINS EXAM PATTERN-

No. of optional subjects in MAINS EXAM-

AGE LIMIT-

21-30 years for the general candidates,
21-33 years for the obc candidates,
21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates..

Physical requirements--

Notifications--

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
8th June 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

Sir now iam in 12 std I won't to become an ips officer so can ue plzz suggest me how can I start my preparation from my college days??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?