28th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Should I take admission in IP university campus or CDAC Noida? Which one is better for M.Tech CS and why?

Hi, I am B.tech(ECE) with 2 Years of Experience in IT company. I have qualified the M.tech Entrance exam of IP University. I want to go for M.tech(Comp Science). But I am confused that I should take admission in IP university campus or CDAC noida? I mean which one is better for M.tech(CS) and why?

31st October 2016, 03:46 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Should I take admission in IP university campus or CDAC Noida? Which one is better for M.Tech CS and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am B.tech(ECE) with 2 Years of Experience in IT company. I have qualified the M.tech Entrance exam of IP University. I want to go for M.tech(Comp Science). But I am confused that I should take admission in IP university campus or CDAC noida? I mean which one is better for M.tech(CS) and why?

According to my point of view IP ( Indraprastha University ) Is good for you for the Master course. University is situated in a large campus and also have good staff facility. So, you have a good option to study your master course from the Guru Govind Singh Indera prastha university, Noida. There are also good hostel facilities. You can also check them.

Contact Address: Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.
Sector-16C Dwarka.
Delhi-110078, India.
Phone no: 11-25302170

Hostel contact no:

Boys hostel : Phone: 1125302932.

Also visit the official site of IP university Noida.http://www.ipu.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?