26th October 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose in 10th standard after completion of 9th?

I am a student of class 9 but i am trying to think about my class 10 fourth subject...that is..Which one should i choose??Which subject is the most score making???please help! I really need good suggestions to move forward with the my decision awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose in 9th and 10th standard ICSE board for better career options?
  2. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  4. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether marks of 9th standard will effect 10th result of Madhya Pradesh Board?
  6. Possibility of promotion in 10th standard for a National level sports champion who failed in 3 subjects of 9th SA-I & SA-II?
  7. What are the subjects and syllabus followed for 9th standard in CBSE board? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  9. Which diploma course to choose after completion of 10th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for changing school in mid of the year?
  11. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in another school for 10th standard after completion of 9th from ICSE?
  13. Is it true that average of 9th and 10th marks makes the final grade for 10th standard?
  14. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  16. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  17. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?
  18. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
31st October 2016, 02:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in 10th standard after completion of 9th?

I do not think there are many option for you in 10th for subject choice.

The candidates have to pursue Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Hindi/Sanskrit/Regional language and English.

So, you can select the subject in which you have better knowledge and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?