5th June 2011, 06:13 PM
srraisthammi

Should I take training classes anywhere before applying for Java platform course?

my mca is almost complete....i want to join in java platform any where should i take training classes anywhere before applying anywhere????

9th June 2011, 01:07 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I take training classes anywhere before applying for Java platform course?

Dear friend,

Java is very lucrative language as well as a platform these days making chances to evolve new technologies.

In your course study i think you have basic knowledge of Core Java and advanced Java as well.

Now it will be advantage for you if you take training or certification advanced courses on Java and its associated edition platforms like J2SE,J2ME etc..

You can do these courses from reputed institutes like NIIT, Ardent,Aptech computer education, CMC ltd etc..

This will definitely enhance your career and will be an added advantage in your future.

Best wishes..
7th September 2011, 12:03 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Should I take training classes anywhere before applying for Java platform course?

You can go for the b.tech degree for more reliable java platform. you can be a java developer in this degree. this will provide the best knowledge for java.

java is basically divided in two parts-
core java and
advance java

these two platform you can study in your degree. you can go for the aptech computer education for get the valuable certificate and the best knowledge.

when you become the professional in java then you can give the sun micro system java exam then if you pass that exam then you will be master in java.

so this is my opinion.

best of luck.
20th October 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

core java is better than advance java or vice versa ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?