28th January 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is Java platform in MCA 3rd year good?

i am studying mca 3rd year .I choose java platform.is it good or not?

15th April 2011, 07:56 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Is Java platform in MCA 3rd year good?

Hello friend,
Well java platform is very good for programming but i would like to suggest that .NET is better platform as compared to JAVA as because .NET have many ready made fictions inbuilt where as in java we have to create all these function.
So .net platform is quite easy to use as compared to the JAVA.
you can prepare high definition program on the .Net platform where are on java platform you can only make Applets.
So better to use .NET instead of JAVA for better result.
26th May 2011, 11:46 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Now a day most of the IT companies demanding the Java candidate so it is very useful to make career in Java. Java is a very good programming language. With this programming language if you will do some other languages then it will be very beneficial for you to make a bright career.
In future most of the work will be done through the programming languages so if you learn Java, .Net, PHP, SQL etc will help you lot of.
31st August 2011, 09:00 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes java certification is very good for your future.Its the best platform for your future porpose.There is so much requirment for a good java programmer so you can choose java platform for your future.You can also be a software devoloper by the help of java language.If you have good knowledge in c and c++ language then its very good for you to choose java.It take less time to learn.So its better to choose java language as compare to other language.

All the best
3rd September 2011, 04:40 PM
manoj rajpurohit

i want to tell you that java will be a good platform for your future, java is classified mainly in two parts like Core java and Advanced java, if you make good grip in these two parts in java then you can easily go on the top.
i want to also suggest you that you can also take help of internet in this language.
there are many tutorial of this language on the Web. you can download them and can learn this language.
so this is my suggestion for you.
best of luck
18th November 2011, 09:08 AM
litunu

i would like to suggest that .NET is better platform as compared to JAVA as because .NET have many ready made fictions inbuilt where as in java we have to create all these function.
So .net platform is quite easy to use as compared to the JAVA.
you can prepare high definition program on the .Net platform where are on java platform you can only make Applets.
So better to use .NET instead of JAVA for better result
but java will be in demand always
its platform independent
22nd December 2011, 06:59 PM
shri ram sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, java certification is very good for future. There are so many application which are made by java . if you learn java and you make great grip on java programs . then you get so many jobs opportunities .It is the best platform for your future purpose. There is so much requirement for a good java programmer so you can choose java platform for your future. You can also be a software devoloper by the help of java language.If you have good knowledge in c and c++ language then its very good for you to choose java.It take less time to learn.So its better to choose java language as compare to other language.
i want to tell you that java will be a good platform for your future, java is classified mainly in two parts like Core java and Advanced java, if you make good grip in these two parts in java then you can easily go on the top.
there are many tutorial of this language on the Web where you get more information. you can download them and can learn this language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?