12th July 2011, 03:24 PM
rafiq hosur

Courses available after B.Sc.?

I have done my B.Sc at my graduation level. Which are the courses available after bsc?

14th July 2011, 12:24 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses available after B.Sc.?

Dear friend,
Courses available to you after your graduation in B.Sc:

*M.Sc course:Master in science from these course you can go for higher level study on that course which you have study in your B.Sc graduation and make your research paper on it.From these course also you can retain your feild too.

*MBA course:From master in bussiness administration course you can come to know about management course.But these course cann't retain your feild.But these is the nice course for future as well as personality respective.
4th August 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

how salary i get after completing b.sc?
4th August 2011, 05:45 PM
liquid

Wide range of courses and plethora of opportunities are available after B.sc. It would be better if you have mentioned your specialization in B.sc if any.

However, after your B.sc you can look forward for various courses depending upon your interest and aggregate. Some of the best options are as follows:-

MCA: An ideal course for those who wants to touch the new heights in IT sector. If you have studies Mathematics in your +2 after completion of your B.sc you are eligible for MCA. An MCA degree which is an unique 3 years long master degree in Computer Application can fetch you some of the best jobs in IT sector.

MBA: No matter what specialization you have had in your B.sc everyone is eligible. Yeah but opting for MBA depending up on your previous educational background. Let if you have graduated in Chemistry then a MBA (Pharma) would be an ideal course for you. However, these days dual specialization is widely getting popular in every corner of the country.

M.sc: Depending up on your B.sc specialization or even pass course you can opt for further studies in the similar subject. After completion of your M.sc with any specialization you can look for a good job or further studies in technical domain like- M.Tech or MS degree course.

B.E./B.Tech: Depending up on your specialization in B.sc you can opt for engineering in similar stream. You will find lateral entry in to 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E. so it will take 3 years for you to complete the courses instead of 4 years.
8th August 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

which courses is bete
18th September 2011, 06:44 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,

If your B.Sc is completed, there are various options avaiable. If academia is you chosen route then depending on results a Masters degree (MSc.) or straight into a Ph.D (Sometimes PhD) IF you wish to teach here in the ...

but opting for M.Sc depending up on your previous educational background.

MBApting for MBA depending up on your previous educational background. Let if you have graduated in Chemistry then a MBA (Pharma) would be an ideal course for you. However, these days dual specialization is widely getting popular in every corner of the country.

thanks
30th November 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir, my name is sheela and i am b.sc. graduate from srt university and now i am completing the m.sc. in bioinformatics. what type of career opportunities are available for this cours. please give me answer sir!
25th March 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for any research field after Bsc in Physics, comp, Maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?