23rd October 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?

Hello all
How is CCNA from HPES for summer training...
I have Completed certification course in java from NIIT..
Help me guysto do training..
m waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?
  2. List of institutes and fee structure from where I can do summer training in Core JAVA in Agra?
  3. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best institute or company for Java summer training
  6. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  7. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  8. Summer training in Advance Java at IBM, Lucknow for 4 weeks?
  9. Companies in Vadodara which offers summer training in Java? Will I be able to learn practical aspects?
  10. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How to do summer training programme in Delhi?
  12. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
  13. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  14. How to do summer training from BHEL Haridwar
  15. Best Institute for six months Industrial Training programme in Java in Gurgaon?
  16. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Does CDAC provide 4 to 5 week summer training programme for B.Tech student?
  18. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June?
29th October 2014, 10:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?

CCNA or Cisco Certified Networking Associate is a good course if you want to step into networking field as a fresher. You are in the right track since you have done Java and now wanting to course in Networking field. However, make sure that you have certificates which are globally recognized like Java from Oracle, CCNA from CISCO rather than local companies or other organizations. Along with this make sure that you have done your training seriously since questions will be asked in the interview from the training that you have undertaken.
30th October 2014, 06:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?

CCNA or Cisco Certified Networking Associate is a good course if you want to step into networking field as a fresher. You are in the right track since you have done Java and now wanting to course in Networking field. However, make sure that you have certificates which are globally recognized like Java from Oracle, CCNA from CISCO rather than local companies or other organizations. Along with this make sure that you have done your training seriously since questions will be asked in the interview from the training that you have undertaken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?