14th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is Skylines business school good for MBA?

Is Skylines business school good for MBA ?...could u please tell me whether is it good

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  2. Information about Delhi Business School placements? Was the placement good for MBA course?
  3. List of top business schools? I want to do MBA form any top business school
  4. Which course offers more salary between BBA and BBM?
  5. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  6. Is there any MBA course of one year duration in Foreign Countries? -- [New]
  7. Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below?
  8. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  9. Which is a better career between BBM and engineering? Which has more demand and which has a better opportunity?
  10. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  11. Is there any scholarship for Indian Student after doing MBA in London Business School?
  12. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  15. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  16. Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?
  17. List of interview questions being asked for the admission into MBA at amrita school of business?
  18. Is United World Business School a good college for MBA?
16th April 2012, 06:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Skylines business school good for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Skylines business school good for MBA ?...could u please tell me whether is it good
Skyline Business School offers MBA Degree which is awarded by Maharshi Dayananda University, an UGC recognized university, however it is not recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), which is a big disadvantage of pursuing MBA from this particular B-School.
The course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) at the Skyline Business School is Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is awarded by the All India Management Association.
The institute do promises good placement but I'am not too sure about that and as a result, if not the worst, I will not count it among the best B-Schools to pursue management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?