2nd January 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?

Does SLET exam of West Bengal has Computer Science?
If yes, what is the syllabus? Can I get any sample paper of last few years?
I've done MS in Sofware Systems from BITS Pilani (distance education). Before that I've done BE in Computer Science & Technology from Shibpur BE College (regular). I've more than 70% marks in both the degree. My age is 29 (Birth day: 11th June, 1982)
Am I eligible for SLET exam of West Bengal?

18th February 2012, 04:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does SLET exam of West Bengal has Computer Science?
If yes, what is the syllabus? Can I get any sample paper of last few years?
I've done MS in Sofware Systems from BITS Pilani (distance education). Before that I've done BE in Computer Science & Technology from Shibpur BE College (regular). I've more than 70% marks in both the degree. My age is 29 (Birth day: 11th June, 1982)
Am I eligible for SLET exam of West Bengal?
The State Eligibility Test in Lectureship in west Bengal is not conducted for Computer Science. The subjects in which the test is conducted in West Bengal are as follows:

English-Bengali-Sanskrit-Hindi-Urdu-Commerce-Economics-History-Philosophy-Political Science-Education-Chemical Sciences-Earth Sciences-Life Sciences-Mathematical Sciences-Physical Sciences-Sociology-Psychology-Mass Communication & Journalism-Library Science-Anthropology-Physical Education-Geography

Since Computer Science is not included in the list, you should apply for National Eligibility Test fort Lectureship, which is conducted on National Level.

For syllabus of Computer Science in National Eligibility Test, refer to the following link:

Computer Science and Applications
31st March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?

is S L E T in assam offers library and information
18th June 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i have done m.sc in environmental sci. what can sit in w.bengal slet exam?
15th July 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

which subject will a post-graduate in environmental sciences appear in?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?