18th August 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to go for Banking Jobs? Books to be referred?

respected sir i want to go in the banking jobs please suggest me proper direction and study books for this,,,,,

28th December 2012, 10:11 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for Banking Jobs? Books to be referred?

If you want to apply for the Banking Jobs in Government sector banks than you can apply for the:
>> PO
>> CLERKS

IBPS (www.ibps.in) conducts the exams on the behalf of 20 Nationalised banks

>> BANK PO EXAMS- Min Eligibilty is Graduation Pass with Minimum 60% marks
Age should be between 21 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

>> BANK CLERKS EXAMS- Min Eligibilty is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> Reasoning
>> General Awareness
>> English Comprehension
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Computer Knowledge

Books for Preparation:
>> B.P.S CWE Bank P.O./M.T. Recruitment Of probationary Officers'/Management Trainees Guideby G. K. P.
>> Banking Awareness: The Complete Book for IBPS Bank PO and CLERK Examinations (With 5 Practice Sets) by Arihant Experts
>> QAT Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank P. O. and Other Competitive Exams by N. K. Singh
>> Computer Literacy And Knowledge For IBPS Bank PO & Clerk by Kiran Prakashan
8th June 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 33. I did m.com b.ed. but my pg and b.ed degree regn done on 2008 and renewal was 2010 december. After that i didnot renew the regn. Am i eligible to write the trb exam. My experience in my related subject is zero. If there is no solution for this qn, then please suggest me what can i do further for my life. Please sir, help me. I am really so afraid of my future. I am unmarried female.
16th April 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 yrs old women want to apply for a banking exam. I cum from open category. I really want to give any banking exam. Please tell me is it possibe ? I am a BBI graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?