6th November 2011, 12:35 PM
sudip ghimire

Solution to English class 12th of HSSB board of Nepal?

question collection and its solution of english class twelve of HSSB board of nepal

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my 12th marksheet will not be considered for eligibility if I have done 12th from Nepal?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal? -- [New]
  3. Information about HSSB entrance exam? I have failed in 12th science
  4. How to become a CBI officer? Where to get the application form? I am doing B.E
  5. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  6. Can I apply for IIT JEE after completing matriculation from Nepal Board?
  7. Can I do M.Phil in English after working as a lecturer in Public College in Nepal?
  8. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  9. Detailed information about scholarship for 12th passed student of Nepal?
  10. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  11. Can Indian students do 12th from Nepal? Will they be considered NRI after 12th completion?
  12. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam if completed 10th and 12th from Nepal Board being an Indian?
  14. Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does AMET offer distance learning for maritime law LLM?
  16. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in BITS after achieving 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board
  18. How to take admission in NIT college? I have passed ISC with 70% from Nepal Board
7th January 2012, 05:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solution to English class 12th of HSSB board of Nepal?

The HSSB board of Nepal offers 1st language and 2nd language both in English for class 12 and your query doesn't say about that. Also you want the solutions of questions for which year is also not mentioned. Without the required information its not possible to assist you. I suggest you to buy the concerned solved papers of the particular year as they are easily available in the local book store.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?