11th March 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?

Hello,
Which Board is best and easy MP Board or CBSE for class 11th? I have got 86% marks in class 10th MP Board. Now I want to take admission in class 11th but I am confused in CBSE Board and State Board. So please help me find out solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  4. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  10. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  11. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  12. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  15. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  16. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  17. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
12th March 2016, 11:17 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?

CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is one of the best board and CBSE has their own education pattern.
It comes under Union government of India. CBSE is mist popular board of India more than 9000 schools follow CBSE.
Started by NCERT to regulate central schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya. It also conduct AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Test).

MP board is the state board and state board come under the different state governments. Its follow its own syllabus.
I suggest you to opt CBSE board as there education pattern is best.
13th March 2016, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?

You can pursue your 11th standard from any board whether it is CBSE or MP Board. As you have a query that which will be easiest, both the boards syllabus will be easy if you learn else both the boards syllabus will be hard. So, I suggest you not to concentrate on easy syllabus and try to prefer board which offers good quality of education. I suggest you to opt for CBSE Board because, most of the competitive examination question papers will be set by considering CBSE Board syllabus, so, it is best to opt for CBSE Board rather than MP Board.
13th March 2016, 08:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If we talk about easiness of any board, all board either CBSE, ICSE, NIOS etc are at same platform. It totally depends upon candidate that how he analyses syllabus and content of that board. Central Board of Secondary Education has good marking scheme and it is easy to score more as compared to MP State board.

If you have done 10th board in English medium from MP board then CBSE board will be easy for you at 12th standard level as well in examination but if you have given 12th board exams in hindi medium from MP board then you will find difficulty in CBSE board. You must take decision considering above fact.
27th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is the easiest board between ISC and MP Board
28th June 2016, 12:18 PM
Solution99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the easiest board between ISC and MP Board
Nothing in this world is easier or tougher its the perception of ones liking and disliking, ISC board where you can explore more knowledge rather than state board, your skill will get enhanced unlike traditional state boards which are continuing with their decade old same skill or training.

For more information please refer me further.

Regard
Solution99%
15th June 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

If I am preparing for competitive exam iit jee and if I am not able to crack these exams so I want to ask that which board I should prefer cbse or mp board so that I could gain max. percentage and could get admission in a good private collage like D. U & I have just now cleared 10th exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?