27th August 2012, 01:05 PM
muhammad safdar

Solved MCQ's of library and information science discipline

I want to get solved mcq's of library and information science discipline, because i have to appear in mphil exams of said subject

Related Questions:
  1. Solved MCQ's of library and information science discipline
  2. Solved question papers of Library and Information Science for UGC NET
  3. Solved question papers for UGC NET and SLET exam for Library and Information Science
  4. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  5. Books for preparation of md entrance in homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  9. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  11. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  12. Eligibility criteria for entrance in TET exam? What is the educational qualification?
  13. UGC NET solved papers for library and science
  14. What is the syllabus for Teacher's Eligibility test?
  15. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate? -- [New]
  16. Jobs in the field of library and information science?
  17. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission?
  18. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
9th June 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved MCQ's of library and information science discipline

I want to get solved mcqs of library and information science discipline, because I have to prepare my ppsc test, plz help me.
16th October 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved MCQ's of library and information science discipline

I WANT SOLVED MCQS OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DISCIPLINE FOR THE PHD ENTRANCE EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?