17th April 2011, 05:14 PM
kshipratiwari

Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?

i am a electronics engineer having 6 months exp. in electronics company.plz suggest me suitable specialization of MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
  2. Best specialization to study in MBA for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  3. Which specialization should I take in M.Tech after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  4. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  5. What is the suitable specialization of MBA? I am an electronics engineering with 6 months experience in IT company
  6. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  7. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  8. How to do correspondence MBA after completing B.E with electronics and communication?
  9. Which course is better to do M.Tech for ECE?
  10. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a Mining Engineer?
  13. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways? -- [New]
  14. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  15. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  16. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech for a Electronics and Communications Engineer appearing for final year examinations? Scope of jobs after M.Tech?
  17. How to select MBA Specialization?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
17th April 2011, 07:14 PM
madhuk.1990

Default Re: Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshipratiwari View Post
i am a electronics engineer having 6 months exp. in electronics company.plz suggest me suitable specialization of MBA.
MBA - Engineering managment

or

MSc System Engineering & Engineering management (Electronics)

There are many option, Its your wish to study which suits your area of interest.
17th April 2011, 09:26 PM
guru_bhai

Thumbs up Re: Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?

Its very suitable & advisable according to your field for you to pursue MBA in Information Technology... or Some Institutes also offer MBA in System Information...
All the best...!!!
24th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?

b.SC degree electronics and medical elelctronics is any difference between them?
15th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

iam a electronic and communication student i want to do HR in MBA is it good ???
27th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i m an EC engineer...what should i choose in MBA??
4th February 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

suggest me the best courses in mba for eletronics and communication engineering student
3rd September 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

after my electronics engineering I am gng for mba is it good r not...please help me..if ur answer is good how?please
1st February 2021, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Q.Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
A.Business Management, IT, Marketing Management and HR In MBA is best for ECE Student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?