22nd September 2011, 02:34 PM
vivek.kankane

What should I do to enter into IT sector? What type of courses can help me to enter in IT sector? I have done B.E(ECE) and M.E in digital instrumentation. After that I was faculty in an engineering college for 4.5 years

HI,
I did my graduation B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunication), then i completed M.E (Digital Instrumentation) After that I was faculty in an engineering college for 4.5 yrs. I am very much willing to move into IT sector. Can anyone suggest what should be the approach for the same ?
I would also like to know what type of courses can help me to get into IT.
Waiting for your prompt response,
Thanks,
Vivek K.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer? Which exams to answer to get into government sector like Railways, Defense?
  2. Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?
  3. How to enter in government sector after completing BSc Chemistry and B.Ed?
  4. How should I enter into MNC's in Finance Sector? I have completed MBA finance
  5. How to enter into Audio Engineering Sector as a fresher after B.E. in ECE?
  6. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background? -- [New]
  7. Girls allowed to join Defense Core after 12th? Details about the option?
  8. What kind of preparation is needed for job in banking sector? How can I enter in banking sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get information regarding post diploma?
  10. Is it possible to enter in telecom sector after B.Tech in IT or M.Tech is required?
  11. Is it possible to enter in Banking Sector after MBA? Can I apply for the jobs?
  12. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  13. Am I eligible for Instrumentation Design course? Am I on right path?
  14. How can I enter into AMIE in civil engineering
  15. Will my gender pose any issue to pursue a course after 12th? Procedure to apply for PABT test? What are the other avenues to enter into the defense sector?
  16. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  17. How to enter into the Aeronautical College to do B.Tech? Is there any specific exam for it?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
16th May 2012, 02:22 AM
punamchand29

Default Re: What should I do to enter into IT sector? What type of courses can help me to enter in IT sector? I have done B.E(ECE) and M.E in digital instrumentation. After that I was faculty in an engineering college for 4.5 years

Dear Vivek,
You have done B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunication), you also completed M.E (Digital Instrumentation). Also you have experience of teaching in engineering college for 4.5 yrs. Now you want to enter in to the IT sector.
So my dear friend you have lots of confidence and knowledge of IT field. but for enter in an IT field you should have some specific field it can be your interest field like Web-Designing(PHP, .NET), Software-Developing, Software-Testing, Software-Debugging (JAVA), Android etc. and there are short time curses for learn about these field. so my opinion is that you should choose an topic of IT field which is new and has future demand and start learning it and after that apply for the IT companies there will be lots of IT company will hire you...

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?