4th May 2017, 11:47 AM
Ektarajesh

Which specialization i should opt in mba after completing bsc in chemistry?

Hi i am now studying in sy bsc.i will done my bsc in chemistry so after this i want to ho for mba but i don't know which specialization is better for me after doing bsc chemistry .i also want the colleges in thane which offers mba in less cost

4th May 2017, 04:54 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which specialization i should opt in mba after completing bsc in chemistry?

MBA in biotechnology is one of the best option for bright career. However you may go for M.Sc in simple chemistry, M.Sc in drug chemistry or M.Sc in Physical & Materials Chemistry etc. You will have so many job opportunities after completion of master's degree. you may apply for job in chemical manufacturing companies, plastic industries, Forensic Science Department etc.
7th May 2017, 12:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization i should opt in mba after completing bsc in chemistry?

Having completed B.Sc in Chemistry, if you want to do MBA course in core side, then you can opt for
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Biotechnology

Otherwise, you can opt for MBA with any of the following specializations
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Logistics and Supply chain Management

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course in Management stream being offered by many of the colleges in India.

There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

Admission for this course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc

There won't be any less cost if you join through state level Entrance Exam. The fee would be fixed across all the colleges of that university.

If you join this course in distance mode, then there would be low fees.

There would be some aided colleges where in you can join with low cost. But for that you should have strong merit in the Entrance Exam.

B-Schools and IIMs are the top institutions to join this course. Forget about the fees and don't compromise on fee as long as it is a top institute. Because there would be huge scope for the job opportunities after completion of this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?