6th December 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue SAP course after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization?

Respected Sir, I am student of Commerce background and I have completed my MBA in Marketing as Specialization and currently I am working in HDFC Ltd. I want to pursue SAP course so I want to know can I pursue SAP course after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
  3. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  4. Best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate?
  5. How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization
  6. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  7. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  8. Which subjects are best after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization
  9. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  10. Which SAP module will help me to make a good career? -- [New]
  11. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  12. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  13. Which SAP module is better for me after MBA?
  14. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  15. Which is the best specialization to study MBA again for Marketing postgraduate?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Marketing having MBA in Marketing and Mass Communication degree?
  17. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  18. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2017, 11:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue SAP course after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue SAP course after completion of MBA in Marketing Specialization. Basically the minimum educational qualification required to do this SAP course is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ MCA/ MBA from a recognized university. As Graduation or Post Graduation is accepted, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do this course after completion MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?