5th May 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Tech without donation having 33 marks in EAMCET?

Sir I got 966 marks in intermediate but I'm not qualified in eamcet under oc category I got 33 marks in eamcet. So, please tell me that how can I get admission in b.tech with out any donation?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?
  2. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  4. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  5. which colleges are offering low donation in AP? I have scored 11000 rank in EAMCET
  6. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  7. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  8. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  9. How to get admission in Galgotia through donation upto 15 Lacs?
  10. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  11. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  12. How much rank is required to join agriculture engineering?
  13. How can I get my counseling letter for B.Tech?
  14. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc course having scored 62 marks in EAMCET Exam?
  15. After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?
  16. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th?
  17. How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?
  18. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Nursing?
7th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Tech without donation having 33 marks in EAMCET?

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.Tech course without donation having 33 marks in EAMCET examination. The minimum marks required to qualify EAMCET examination is 40 marks. If you don't secure at least 40 marks in EAMCET examination then, you will not be considered as qualified and you are not eligible to participate in counselling process. If you are interested to pursue B.Tech course then, the only option you have is to take admission in B.Tech course through Management quota by contacting the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?